What came to your mind when you saw the title “Fringe”?
It is definitely one of those words which give delicate tone to the thoughts. What if it was “leather fringe”?
I guess the thoughts in your mind would have taken a different route. Well, after all the material matters. All of us are mostly familiar with the suede fringe however, this leather fringe trend is taking over the world by storm. I had been looking for a perfect (for me) black jacket for a lonnnng time; literally. Fringe, however, wasn’t a part of my imagination as I wanted a plain black leather jacket. But when I looked at this piece featured below, I actually shouted – Perfect! Fringe added that differential look to the jacket which made the piece stand out. Yes, that’s the kind of feeling TopShop brings to you.
Topshop had been launched in India exclusively via Jabong last year. According to Jabong: “Topshop is a global fashion destination which delivers the best of British style with flair and innovation. Fast and energetic, Topshop is the leader in creating new trends and must-have styles. Over the years, Topshop has built a strong bond with industry insiders; and in 2002, the brand joined forces with NEWGEN – a scheme which fosters new design talent and provides a global platform for the fashion industry’s brightest new stars.”
Following is the snapshot of what all they have in store to make you Kintyish!
A quick peppy video of the brand:
Coming to styling – styling a leather jacket is effortlessly easy, in my opinion. Keep few basic points in mind while style leather jackets and a chic look would be ready for you.
- Pick a top/sweater underneath that complements the jacket color. Generally, for black – there’s no restriction however you may pick the color that you like and suits your personal style.
- If top/sweater has a mixed colored pattern, try to pick the simplest of patterns (like broad stripes).
- Opt for minimal jewellery. You surely don’t want to take away the jacket’s charm *wink*
- Try a messy hairdo. A messy top-bun or even loose hair would add “attitude” to the outfit.
- Makeup is up to personal preference though, I chose for a subtle/natural look and not very bright one.
- Top it off with a couple of accessories such as a pair of shades or a waist belt.
However, there are no rules when you try to experiment with the look. These pointers are just a reference which one might or might not opt for depending upon their own personal style.
Trust me, a black leather jacket is one piece that you’d want to have and have the best one. I definitely found mine *grin*. Pick yours right away.
Following is how I styled the look.
Share yours with me 🙂
Lots of Love,
Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | Bloglovin | Stylepile | Lookbook | Fashiolista